Nowadays many students prefer Professional Degree for Undergraduate Studies as this leads to Job Placement in companies directly after 3 years of education. Bachelors of Business Administration-BBA is one such program directed at preparing participants for the challenges of management positions. The program blends the three core disciplines of management, communication and information systems into a balanced program providing the contemporary manager with effective skills. In addition, the program offers general business courses to broaden the prospective manager’s knowledge base.
Anybody who has completed 12th(Science, Arts, Commerce) is eligible for this program.
At the end of this course, participants will have:
- Developed broad and flexible competencies in business.
- Developed management skills required by the managers of private and public organizations.
- Developed an understanding of how businesses survive and prosper in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in the effective analysis, design, and realization of business systems utilizing contemporary information technology.
- Have acquired appropriate intellectual, professional and personal attributes and skills and continuously work to sustain and improve their professional competencies to succeed in a competitive professional environment.
- Qualified for graduate work
Possible employment opportunities for graduates of the BBA could include junior executives in Marketing, Finance, Strategic Operations and Human Resource in business and corporate houses, multinational companies, airlines, factories, industries, government departments.